Sunday, January 3, 2010

Avant Grade Music on the Cosmic Lounge

Good news for the new year, one of my music tracks was put up on the Cosmic Lounge channel on youtube. This channel is what really introduced me to a new realm of electronic music. I sent in a few tracks and was lucky enough to get one added. Thanks again Prof!


And as for the Republic of Pete. ONLY ONE MORE SCENE TO FILM! And now its time to edit my life away. I finished a rough, and I mean rough rough cut of the film more for story purposes than anything else. I'll be working with at least one more editor and a host of people to get everything right. More later...

3 comments:

A Train To Midnight said...

Really relaxed beat J. I like your slippage into electronic music. I've been listening to a lot of Joe Hisaishi (composer for Hayao Miyazaki films) lately. You should check him out. Oriental Wind, Madness, and One Summer's Day are three of my favorites.

FlorenceT said...

Avant Garde is a very well produced album. Just checked it on Last FM. I especially love the use of retro sounds, reminds me alot of uk rave fame from the 80s, haunting and beautiful. Solid electronica all around. Will consider buying this soon.

FlorenceT said...

I would suggest further pushing this music, towards independant labels for example, local djs, producers.. there's of course lots of electronica out there, but quality stands out.