Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring Break

Forgive my anti-climatic approach to blogging but I've been busy editing SOB for the entire short period of time since we found out about getting into the Charleston Film Festival. So SOB will premier late April.

And that means it has to be done by then... actually by mid-March. Though its only the beginning of my spring break it has been a productive break so far. I just finished a new cut today, and I'll be shopping it around for the next couple of days to get a little more feedback before I finish it up. Then its time to do some more extensive color correction, and the dreadful audio mix. Luckily we didn't end up with many awful sounding interviews.

And the film is coming together well... as far as I can gather. This latest version is much shorter than the first. The first roughcut was a whopping 80 minutes. The latest cut is only 55.

Oh, and thanks to thedigitel.com and palmettoscoop.com for writing about our trailer.

No comments: