Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Blog

Congratulations Jesse! You're a blogger virgin no more. Hearing friends talk about their blogs tonight made me want to join the party. I suppose I should begin with a set of blog aspirations:
1. Burst onto the blog scene and build legions of loyal supporters that will click on all my ads and eventually make me a millionaire.
2. Write things about people without using their names so I can passively yet aggressively get some seriously gratifying payback.
3. Meet an internet girlfriend.
4. Blog
On a more serious note I'll be posting updates of my current film projects, random youtube videos, film reviews from time to time, and rants about things I find annoying. All I need in life is another distraction so expect updates quite often... at least until I get burned out on this blogging thing.